Glass painter (0168587011)
|Name of qualification||Stekloslikar/stekloslikarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Glass painter|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- Receive, review and understand technical documentation and plan the timetable and phases of their own work accordingly.
- Clean glass and glass products and prepare them for further processing, using instruments efficiently and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and the rules of safe handling.
- Prepare paint in such a way as to achieve optimal use with regard to the requirements of the pattern laid down in the technical documentation.
- Decorate glass products and flat glass using various techniques and materials in accordance with technical documentation.
- Consolidate paint on painted products by firing in a kiln.
- Ensure quality and the achievement of quantitative norms of manufactured products while observing regulations, the principles of rational use of energy, time and material, and good business practice.
- Work in such a way as not to endanger themselves or others in their working environment or pollute the environment, and adjust their activity to the tasks at hand.
- Apply business ethics and the values of the enterprise in communication with the various stakeholders they encounter in their work.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Candidates complete a practical assignment to demonstrate their mastery of the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation. The completion of the practical assignment may be accompanied by an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Currently no providers.