|Name of qualification||Urar/urarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Clockmaker|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work,
- ensure the quality of services and products in accordance with standards,
- prepare the workspace, equipment, tools and material,
- use time, material and energy in a rational manner,
- perform work in such a way as not to endanger themselves, other people or the environment,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with customers and co-workers,
- maintain and repair all types of mechanical, electrical and electronic measuring devices,
- make calculations of services and products,
- order and store material, intermediate products and equipment and sell products and services.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
- Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates undergo practical testing in two fields:
- diagnosis and rectification of faults in a mechanical clock,
- diagnosis and rectification of faults in an electronic clock.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
There are currently no providers.