Halotherapist - Salt Room Therapist (0307030011)
|Name of qualification||Haloterapevt/haloterapevtka - Terapevt/terapevtka v solni sobiAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Halotherapist - Salt Room Therapist|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work,
- to ensure the quality and efficiency of work in the work environment in accordance with the applicable legislation,
- use halotherapeutic preparations and materials, devices, energy and time responsibly and economically in the implementation of halotherapy,
- to promote the sale of halo therapy services, taking into account the principles of a good seller,
- respectfully communicate with customers and business partners using modern information and communication technology and business etiquette,
- conduct an interview with the client regarding the choice and course of halotherapy, use professional terminology and follow the principles of successful communication,
- prepare a halotherapy plan and prepare the client for halotherapy in accordance with the professional guidelines of work in halotherapy, taking into account the client's wishes and needs,
- perform halotherapy in the salt room and operate the halogen generator,
- responsibly maintain personal hygiene and tidiness and flawless hygiene of the working environment in accordance with the applicable standards and regulations, and ensure compliance with regulations related to safety and health at work and environmental protection.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION
Practical verification with oral defense.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.