Make-up artist (0381024011)
|Name of qualification||Vizažist/vizažistkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Make-up artist|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work,
- prepare the work area, cosmetic products, accessories and apparatus in accordance with the prescribed sanitary and health conditions,
- prepare yourself and your client for make-up,
- identify the client's wishes / needs and advise them on the choice and implementation of make-up,
- perform basic make-up services - make-up of the face and body,
- perform dedicated make-up for various occasions and special make-up,
- choose and use different make-up cosmetics,
- order and store material, make estimates and calculations of services,
- communicate in business, use professional terminology, use entrepreneurial skills and work in a team,
- ensure the quality of service, taking into account the principles of rational use of energy, time and materials,
- take care of their own safety, the safety of the customer and protect health and the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
A. Oral examination and practical assessment with oral defense or
B. practical assessment by oral defense
Candidates may use their own cosmetic products and make-up aids during the practical assessment.
The practical assessment takes place on a model provided by the candidate.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.