Maintenance worker of road safety signal devices (0383220011)
|Name of qualification||Vzdrževalec/vzdrževalka cestnosignalno varnostnih napravAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Maintenance worker of road safety signal devices|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- accept and review the technical documentation and plan its work accordingly
- to ensure the quality and thus the financial performance of its work and products, while respecting the principles of rational use of energy, time and materials
- use modern computer equipment, appropriate software tools and communication systems and technologies between people, machines and other resources in their field of work
- ensure data protection in accordance with the standards in their field of work and act in accordance with regulations in the event of an intrusion
- in its work, observe the regulations and principles on efficient energy use and protection of health at work and protection of the environment
- use entrepreneurial skills
- communicating with the various stakeholders he encounters in his work and taking into account the business ethics and values of the company
- receive and transmit information on work in the group and outside it, on the working procedure and condition of the equipment and shortcomings in the part of the production process
- economically / sustainably manage waste from the technological process and understand the economic and environmental effects of waste recycling
- maintain and troubleshoot lighting systems and long-distance data connections
- diagnose faults and rectify faults and check the correct operation of signal safety devices
- implement and participate in the installation of new systems and devices within road signaling safety devices
- perform measurements on devices and systems
- troubleshoot systems and make improvements
- lead and participate in teams for the implementation of works in individual areas of their work
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Pisno preverjanje in praktično preverjanje z zagovorom.
Kandidat s pisnim testom dokaže teoretično razumevanje zahtevanih poklicnih. V praktični delovni nalogi dokaže praktično obvladovanje zahtevanih poklicnih kompetenc po zahtevah poklicnega standarda in tehnične dokumentacije. Ob praktični nalogi je izveden tudi ustni zagovor naloge.
Written examination and practical examination with oral defense.
The candidate demonstrates a theoretical understanding of the required professional competences with a written test. In the practical work task, he / she demonstrates the practical mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation. In addition to the practical assignment, an oral defense of the assignment is also performed.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.