NVQ catalog, code 0511057011
|Name of qualification
|Romski pomočnik/romska pomočnicaAdd to comparison 
|Translated title (no legal status)
|Type of qualification
|Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5
|Category of qualification
Osnovne in splošne izobraževalne aktivnosti/izidi
The candidate is able to:
- participate in the planning, organization and implementation of activities in a team with professional associates
- use energy, material and time rationally and promote a healthy lifestyle
- use modern information and communication technology
- ensure the quality and performance of work in the work environment
- communicate with children, parents and colleagues in Slovene and Romani language / dialect
- participate in working with children in kindergarten and primary school
- work with Roma parents and / or child carers
- respect and respect multiculturalism based on respect for diversity, coexistence and overcoming prejudice
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- Service with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.