Head of working group in manufacturing (1272866011)
|Name of qualification||Vodja delovne skupine v proizvodnjiAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Head of working group in manufacturing|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Type of education||Upper secondary technical education|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, analyse and oversee their own work and the work of a working group,
- take responsibility for quality assurance in the implementation of manufacturing and technological processes and keep abreast of developments in the field,
- ensure the rational use of energy, material and time in the implementation of manufacturing and technological processes,
- communicate with co-workers and superiors and with other organisational units,
- ensure the implementation of regulations on occupational health and safety and fire safety,
- use modern information and communication Technologies and software to support manufacturing processes,
- lead co-workers (plan, coordinate, delegate, supervise), motivate them to achieve targets, transfer quality assurance philosophy into practice and foster their professional development,
- supervise implementation of the manufacturing process and ensure achievement of lean manufacturing targets in a working group,
- allocate resources optimally to ensure that the manufacturing process runs smoothly in their working group in accordance with technical/technological documentation,
- introduce improvements to the work process in accordance with company strategy and deploy lean manufacturing concepts in their organisational unit,
- cooperate with superiors on receiving orders, ordering raw materials, production deadlines and dealing with complaints,
- ensure that tools and protective equipment are in a good state.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Matura/vocational course, higher vocational education (SQF level 6), professional higher education (SQF level 7) and academic higher education (SQF level 7)
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.