Designer of floral arrangements and decorations (1620811011)
|Name of qualification||Oblikovalec/oblikovalka cvetličnih vezav in dekoracijAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Designer of floral arrangements and decorations|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- autonomously plan and organise their own work in the working environment in accordance with work quality standards in the floriculture,
- make responsible and economical use of equipment, materials, energy and time,
- ensure their own safety and the safety of other participants in the work process and protect the environment and the property of the company,
- work responsibly, enterprisingly and ethically,
- communicate effectively with various stakeholders while observing the principles of successful communication,
- use modern information and communication technology and software from the field of floriculture,
- prepare, make, maintain, package and transport floricultural materials,
- design flower arrangements and decorations,
- tend pot plants, cut flowers and greenery,
- order and take delivery of goods and sell floricultural products and services.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical verification and oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.