Engraver and glass grinder (2066307011)
|Name of qualification||Graver steklobrusilec/graverka steklobrusilkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Engraver and glass grinder|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- Accept, examine and understand technical documentation and plan the timetable and phases of their own work and the work of the group they lead accordingly.
- Engrave glass in accordance with technical documentation and quality criteria determined by the customer.
- Grind more complex elements in accordance with technical documentation, being careful to ensure as little wastage as possible and adapting the pressure and speed of drilling to the type or thickness of the glass.
- Grind simple elements in accordance with technical documentation or according to the artist or designer's instructions.
- Demonstrate precise knowledge of the use of machines and tools, the sequence of the work process and the rules of safety at work.
- Ensure quality and the achievement of quantitative norms of products produced while observing regulations, the principles of rational use of energy, time and material, and good business practices.
- Work in such a way as not to endanger themselves or other people in their working environment or pollute the environment, and in this regard adapt their own activity to the tasks at hand.
- In communication with the various stakeholders they encounter in their work, observe business ethics and the values of the enterprise.
- Use modern information and communication Technologies and relevant software tools in their work.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- Candidates complete a practical assignment to demonstrate their mastery of the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation.
- The practical assignment may be accompanied by an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Currently no providers.