Fashion stylist (2140.004.5.1)
|Name of qualification||Modni stilist/modna stilistkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Fashion stylist|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and clients,
- use modern information technology,
- develop enterprise characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- work as part of a professional team,
- keep abreast of design trends and technological developments,
- design a complete clothing look,
- advise customers,
- participate in the purchase and ordering of clothes and fashion accessories,
- carry out work according to an artistic/aesthetic system of evaluation.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.