|Name of qualification||Oskrbnik/oskrbnicaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Caretaker|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- independently plan, prepare, implement and control the work
- to receive guests and organize their stay on the tourist farm and / or in the boarding house
- arrange and maintain premises and surroundings for the purpose of tourist activity on a tourist farm and / or in a boarding house
- prepare and serve food and drinks to guests on the tourist farm and / or boarding house in accordance with established standards in the activity
- maintain personal hygiene and hygiene and the orderliness of the kitchen, accommodation and other premises, yard and accompanying facilities and responsibly take care of the implementation of HACCP system regulations within the activities
- plan, organize, manage and promote tourist activity on a tourist farm and / or boarding house
- in their work, communicate independently with guests, colleagues and suppliers or other business partners
- to ensure the quality and efficiency of work in the work environment in accordance with the quality standards of work for the needs of tourist activity on a tourist farm and / or in a boarding house
- use modern information and communication technology
- use raw materials, devices, energy and time responsibly and economically
- preserve cultural heritage
- to protect their own health and the environment and to ensure compliance with regulations related to safety and health at work and environmental protection
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Service with an oral presentation.
The candidate with the practical implementation of the service or tasks proves the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard. During the performance of the service, there is also an oral defense of the performed task, which includes a presentation of the performed service and a occupational defense of the performed service.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.