Chemical technologist in production process (2624041021)
|Name of qualification||Kemijski tehnolog/tehnologinja proizvodnih procesovAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Chemical technologist in production process|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
- plans and organizes his own work and the work of others
- ensures the quality and performance of work in the work environment in accordance with standards
- uses energy, material and time rationally
- protects health and the environment
- develops entrepreneurial qualities, skills and behavior
- communicates with co-workers
- uses modern information and communication technology
- supervises and performs operational work in the production process
- performs chemical analytical tests
- leads technological processes in the chemical industry
- controls technological processes in the chemical industry
- participates in the development and improvement of technological processes
- participates in the development of new products and the improvement of existing ones
- waste management.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Komisija se ob pregledu osebne zbirne mape odloči za način preverjanja:
- praktično preverjanje z zagovorom ali
- praktično preverjanje z zagovorom pisne naloge*
*Kandidat pripravi pisni izdelek pred preverjanjem v obliki pisnega poročila o svojem operativnem delu v proizvodnem procesu (načrtovanje, nadzor in izvedba in/ali uvedba novih tehnoloških postopkov in izboljšav v operativnem delu v proizvodnem procesu). Navodila za pripravo pisnega izdelka predhodno določi komisija po pregledu osebne zbirne mape. Kandidat v pisnem izdelku dokaže obvladovanje zahtevanih poklicnih kompetenc po zahtevah poklicnega standarda Kemijski tehnolog/ kemijska tehnologinja proizvodnih procesov.
When examining the portfolio, the committee shall decide on the method of verification:
practical examination by defense or
practical examination by defense of a written assignment *
* The candidate prepares a written product before verification in the form of a written report on its operational work in the production process (planning, control and implementation and / or introduction of new technological procedures and improvements in the operational work in the production process). Instructions for the preparation of a written product are previously determined by the committee after reviewing the personal collection folder. In the written product, the candidate demonstrates mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard Chemical technologist in production process.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Kandidat dokaže, da dosega znanja, spretnosti in kompetence, določene v katalogu standardov strokovnih znanj in spretnosti.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.