Interior plant designer (2658603011)
|Name of qualification||Oblikovalec/oblikovalka prostora z rastlinamiAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Interior plant designer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- make responsible and economical use of tools, equipment, materials, energy and time when providing interior plant design services,
- ensure their own safety and the safety of other participants in the work process and protect the environment and the property of the company,
- work responsibly, enterprisingly and ethically,
- communicate with co-workers, customers, suppliers and specialised services, while observing the principles of ethics and successful business communication,
- use modern information and communication technology for the needs of business in the floricultural field,
- ensure the quality of services and the efficiency of work in the working environment in accordance with standards,
- plan and organise work and services relating to interior plant design,
- create a plan and implement the design and arrangement of an interior space using plants,
- implement logistical measures,
- promote and market interior plant design services.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical verification and oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.