Body piercing performer (3014508011)
|Name of qualification||Izvajalec/izvajalka body piercingaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Body piercing performer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work and, if necessary, the work of others,
- prepare the work space, equipment and accessories in accordance with the prescribed sanitary and health conditions,
- prepare yourself and the client for body piercing,
- advise the client on the choice of body jewelry and perform body piercing services in accordance with professional principles, taking into account the client's wishes and protect his privacy,
- independently conduct an interview with the client regarding his / her health condition and current well-being, advise on the appropriate choice of body jewelery and the choice of the piercing site, explain the course of the body piercing procedure and its possible consequences,
- advise on further care and maintenance of the pierced place on the body and body jewelry,
- responsibly maintain personal hygiene and order and hygiene of the working environment in accordance with sanitary and health conditions and regulations, and ensure compliance with regulations related to safety and health at work and environmental protection,
- to ensure the quality and success of work in the work environment in accordance with established standards of quality of work in the field of body piercing,
- use materials, accessories, energy and time responsibly, economically and professionally when performing body piercing,
- identify potential risks for body piercing and act in accordance with their competencies,
- in their work, communicate independently with clients, associates, experts and business partners using modern information and communication technology, taking into account business ethics.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION
Service with an oral presentation.
The candidate demonstrates the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard with a practical demonstration of the service.
The candidate provides the model for the practical demonstration of the service.
If the candidate wants to perform the examination with his tools and materials (needles, jewelry), he must bring them with him. Accessories / materials must be certified and approved for use in accordance with applicable regulations.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.