|Name of qualification||Refleksoterapevt/refleksoterapevtkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Reflexologist|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Type of education||Upper secondary technical education|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Zdravstvo in socialna varnost
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and oversee their own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with experts and users and advise users,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- prepare a medical history using the A-test technique on feet or hands and a treatment plan for a user and present it to them,
- carry out basic reflexology techniques on feet and hands,
- work on reflex zones on big toes and thumbs,
- work on tooth reflex zones on the feet and hands,
- use the technique of pressure on nerve points on the feet with regard to the motor nervous system, statics, movement and the vegetative nervous system,
- work on the reflexology zones of energy centres or chakras on feet and hands, - use the metamorphic technique.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical skills are verified in the selected assignment via the oral presentation of specialised theoretical knowledge about the product.
Matura/vocational course, higher vocational education (SQF level 6), professional higher education (SQF level 7) and academic higher education (SQF level 7)
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.