Hop producer (3813830011)
|Name of qualification||Hmeljar/hmeljarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Hop producer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Kmetijstvo, gozdarstvo, ribištvo in veterinarstvo
|Qualification level|| |
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with co-workers and clients,
- use modern information and communication technologies,
- prepare land for hop gardens,
- prepare plant stock and plant it,
- separate and cut,
- train lead shoots and hop vines,
- tend hop gardens,
- perform plant protection,
- harvest hops.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.