Dangerous goods transport safety consultant (4148182011)
|Name of qualification||Varnostni svetovalec/varnostna svetovalka za prevoz nevarnega blagaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Dangerous goods transport safety consultant|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and oversee their own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers, experts and customers,
- verify the conformity of the handling of dangerous goods in a company with regulations governing the carriage of dangerous goods,
- advise company management,
- train employees in a company and keep training records,
- provide employees with prescribed information from their area of work,
- implement appropriate measures to prevent accidents,
- take correct action in the event of accidents,
- prepare annual reports.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
- During the guidance process the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full.
- If the committee is unable to validate all the contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Candidates undergo a training test before a panel charged with verifying and validating vocational qualifications. The aptitude test takes place in writing and orally or in writing only and has a maximum duration of 180 minutes. During the test candidates may use literature defined by the testing panel (the use of international and national regulations is permitted).
Candidates must pass the following:
- a general test (not necessary in the case of refresher training) and
- a test in one of two special categories (road transport or rail transport).
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, companies, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.