Water protection supervisor (4157626011)
|Name of qualification||Vodovarstveni nadzornik/vodovarstvena nadzornicaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Water protection supervisor|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work,
- communicate with co-workers, customers and other business partners (professional institutions, inspection services, supervisory authorities, etc.),
- protect health and the environment,
- use modern information technology,
- directly monitor the state of waters, the water regime, water infrastructure, land covered by water and coastal land and any pollution of waters, land covered by water and coastal land, by means of periodic inspections,
- draft inspection reports on the state of water infrastructure and land covered by water and coastal land,
- notify the competent services of the need for urgent action,
- cooperate with the competent inspection services, report unauthorised conduct, notify the police in the case of suspicion of criminal offence,
- act in accordance with regulations when performing the tasks and exercising the powers of a water protection supervisor,
- identify infringements that fall within the competence of water protection supervision.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Verification takes place in writing (max. 45 minutes) and through a practical test (simulation with oral presentation in a real environment).
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.