Bobbin lacemaker (4251427011)
|Name of qualification||Klekljar/klekljaricaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Bobbin lacemaker|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and control their own work, while taking care of keeping appropriate documentation
- communicate independently with customers, taking into account the principles of successful communication and business etiquette using modern information and communication technology
- to ensure the quality and thus also the financial success of their work, while respecting the principles of rational use of energy and time
- comprehensively and responsibly manage and monitor the implementation of regulations and standards regarding safety and health at work and environmental protection principles
- market their products in accordance with the regulations of the economic field
- make bobbin lace
- to preserve and develop cultural heritage, taking into account its importance in Slovenia
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Service with an oral presentation.
In the practical work assignment, the candidate proves the mastery of the required professional competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard. In addition to the practical assignment, an oral defense of the assignment is also performed. The oral defense includes a knowledge test in accordance with the occupational standard Bobbin lacemaker.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.