Area hunter (4313886011)
|Name of qualification||Revirni lovec/revirna lovkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Area hunter|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Kmetijstvo, gozdarstvo, ribištvo in veterinarstvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidate are able to:
- plan, prepare, execute and monitor the work in a controlled hunting zone based on instructions of the head of the controlled hunting zone,
- operate machines, appliances, equipment, materials, energy and time responsibly and economically,
- ensure their safety and the safety of others involved in the work process and protect the environment,
- communicate with co-workers, customers, visitors of the forest, competent authorities and professional services,
- use modern ICT as required in hunting,
- monitor and perform ranger activities in the hunting zone,
- hunt and shoot game according to regulations,
- monitor game and other wildlife in the hunting zone,
- control game population in the hunting zone,
- execute and monitor the biotechnical work in the hunting zone.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical test and oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.