Assistant cleaner (43172051)
|Name of qualification||Pomočnik/pomočnica čistilca/čistilke prostorovAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Assistant cleaner|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 2|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
- plans, prepares, carries out and controls own work,
- makes rational use of energy, material and time,
- protects health and the environment,
- develops enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicates with co-workers and managers,
- manually cleans premises:
- carries out daily cleaning of floors and other surfaces, room and office furniture, wastepaper baskets, glass surfaces and working surfaces within arm's reach,
- carries out dry cleaning of floor coverings with a vacuum cleaner,
- empties wastepaper baskets and separates waste into the appropriate containers,
- restocks with paper sanitary products and changes rubbish bags,
- cleans toilets and sanitary equipment and installs air fresheners,
- cleans the area around rubbish bins and yard in accordance with the cleaning plan,
- makes economical use of cleaning products and implements,
- reports on the state of equipment,
- knows the types and properties of materials that determine the type of cleaning,
- knows the principles of waste separation,
- knows how to operate a vacuum cleaner correctly.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Method of Verification
Service with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the national reference point for vocational qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, enterprises, inter-enterprise training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.