Security technician (4583458011)
|Name of qualification||Varnostni tehnik/varnostna tehnicaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Security technician|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- hand over the service and control one's own work
- to study the technical documentation and the client's requirements in accordance with the standards in the field of technical security by technical means and together with the authorized engineer of security systems to prepare a proposal of technical and time solutions of technical security systems
- carry out the installation, adjustment and commissioning of the technical security system
- maintain technical security systems
- communicate with contracting authorities, professional contractors and other competent authorities
- use equipment, technical security systems and modern information and communication technology in accordance with the instructions of the customer and the manufacturer
- take care of their own safety, health and environmental safety and fire safety in accordance with regulations and internal rules
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- written examination
- practical examination with oral defense
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.