Room supervisor (4883568011)
|Name of qualification||Nadzornik/nadzornica sobAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Room supervisor|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare and ensure the quality of one's own work and the work of others,
- arrange the preparation room and prepare tools for work,
- organize the work of arranging and cleaning all rooms on the floors in cooperation with the hotel hostess,
- supervise the work of maids,
- carry out a final inspection of the rooms,
- communicate with guests and colleagues,
- communicate with guests (use practical phrases for communication) in at least two foreign languages,
- use modern information and communication technology and equipment
- ensure the maintenance of working equipment and facilities,
- rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment, be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION
Sevice with oral defense.
The selected task tests practical skills with an oral defense of professional theoretical knowledge about the service, in accordance with the occupational standard Room supervisor.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.