|Name of qualification||Knjigovodja/ KnjigovodkinjaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Bookkeeper|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Poslovne in upravne vede, pravo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan own work and prepare the work place in accordance with instructions,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of work in accordance with instructions and protect business secrets,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- cooperate with internal and external users of accounting information,
- use modern information and communication technologies and software tools,
- observe the relevant laws and regulations and work instructions,
- plan and organise bookkeeping,
- keep books of accounts,
- collect and collate accounting data,
- enter business events into the books,
- produce accounting statements,
- deliver and display accounting data,
- archive accounting documents and books of account,
- supervise the bookkeeping process.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a personal portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or in full. In the event that the committee is unable to validate all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical skills are verified in the selected assignment via the oral presentation of specialised theoretical knowledge about the service.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.