Assistant well driller/borer (5440.002.3.1)
|Name of qualification||Pomočnik/pomočnica upravljalca geovrtalnih strojev in napravAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Assistant well driller/borer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 3|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- prepare, carry out and check own work
- make rational use of energy, material and time, machinery and tools,
- protect health and the environment and ensure the use of protective equipment,
- establish a cooperative relationship with superiors and colleagues,
- prepare machinery and equipment according to the instructions of a superior,
- carry out ancillary works in the transport of drilling rigs and equipment on site,
- work with all plants and machinery on a site according to instructions of superiors and in accordance with the operating instructions,
- participate in the drilling of boreholes using various technological procedures,
- carry out ancillary works in the preparation and implementation of drilling.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Candidates demonstrate their proficiency in the operation of machinery in the work process via a practical assignment with oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently there are no providers for this qualification.