Installer of fire-resistant materials (56634531)
|Name of qualification||Vgrajevalec/vgrajevalka ognjevzdržnih materialov Add to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Installer of fire-resistant materials|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work,
- prepare the workspace, equipment, tools and material,
- make rational use of time, material and energy,
- perform work in such a way as not to endanger themselves, other people or the environment,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with customers and co-workers,
- erect scaffolding,
- build using all types of bricks and blocks,
- install fire-resistant materials and insulation materials,
- carry out repairs to fire-resistant structures,
- demonstrate mastery of gunning technology.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical skills are verified in the selected assignment via the oral presentation of specialised theoretical knowledge about the product.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.