Ambulance worker (6165503011)
|Name of qualification||Zdravstveni reševalec/zdravstvena reševalkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Ambulance worker|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Zdravstvo in socialna varnost
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and oversee their own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- work as part of a professional team, communicate with co-workers, patients and patients' relatives,
- use modern information and telecommunication technologies,
- prepare themselves, the ambulance, the patient area and equipment in the ambulance,
- collect a patient, transport them to the final location and hand them over for further care,
- provide emergency first aid to a patient; in this context carry out basic resuscitation procedures and use a (semi-)automatic defibrillator,
- document incidents and procedures from reception of the intervention order to handover of the patient in the final location.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
- During the guidance process the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full.
- If the committee is unable to validate all the contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.