Livestock farmer (6210.009.4.1)
|Name of qualification||Živinorejec/živinorejkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Livestock farmer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Kmetijstvo, gozdarstvo, ribištvo in veterinarstvo
|Qualification level|| |
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with the relevant professional services and clients,
- develop enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- prepare a space for rearing depending on the animal species,
- feed animals,
- prepare pasture and raise animals on pasture,
- prepare and store fodder,
- assist in animal reproduction,
- Perform selection of animals,
- perform procedures for obtaining milk,
- provide preventive and other care for animals,
- raise beef cattle, pigs, goats and sheep, poultry and horses,
- prepare animals for slaughter.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.