|Name of qualification||Vinogradnik/vinogradnicaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Winegrower|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Kmetijstvo, gozdarstvo, ribištvo in veterinarstvo
|Qualification level|| |
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with the relevant professional services and clients,
- develop enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- prepare the ground for vineyards and establish a vineyard,
- cultivate and tend vineyards up to and during fruiting,
- perform grapevine protection,
- harvest grapes.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.