Organic farmer (6210.015.5.1)
|Name of qualification||Ekološki kmetovalec/ekološka kmetovalkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Organic farmer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Kmetijstvo, gozdarstvo, ribištvo in veterinarstvo
|Qualification level|| |
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of others,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with the relevant professional services and clients,
- develop enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- perform basic organic farming measures,
- produce field crops and vegetables organically,
- cultivate organic grassland,
- cultivate organic fruit plants and grapevines,
- raise animals organically,
- process organic products,
- market organic crops and products,
- keep an organic farm log.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.