|Name of qualification||Čebelar/čebelarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Beekeeper|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Kmetijstvo, gozdarstvo, ribištvo in veterinarstvo
|Qualification level|| |
- plan, prepare and control own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and clients,
- arrange space and prepare materials and means for beekeeping,
- raise and care for bee colonies throughout the year,
- protect the health of bee colonies,
- produce the main bee products (honey, wax, pollen and propolis) in accordance with the guidelines for good hygiene practices in beekeeping,
- market apicultural products.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.