Water infrastructure administrator (6266068011)
|Name of qualification||Upravljalec/upravljalka vodne infrastruktureAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Water infrastructure administrator|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare and organise their own work,
- prepare equipment and the work site,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- communicate with co-workers, superiors and others,
- protect health and the environment,
- maintain water levels,
- handle hydromechanical equipment,
- regularly control and inspect the state of water infrastructure,
- take action in emergencies,
- record the state of structures and equipment by reporting on all incidents that can affect the functionality of water infrastructure in emergency situations.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification in the field with an oral presentation of theoretical contents.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.