Operator of stage elements and machinery (6373303011)
|Name of qualification||Upravljalec/upravljavka scenskih elementov in napravAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Operator of stage elements and machinery|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
The candidates will be able to:
- Plan, prepare and control their own work within the framework of the implementation plan of stage works;
- Communicate with collaborators and other professional profiles taking part in production and post-production;
- Ensure the quality and successfulness of their own work in the working environment, and follow the professional development in the field of stage technology;
- Use state-of-the-art information-communication technology and make rational use of energy, materials and time;
- Perform the work in accordance with the regulations of occupational health and safety, fire safety and protection of the environment
- Take care of the maintenance of the premises and equipment, and inform their superiors about any major errors or faults;
- Control stage elements and machinery, including computer-controlled equipment;
- See to the storage of stage elements and equipment;
- Position stage elements in different spatial circumstances.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Practical with defence: a selected assignment is used to test practical skills with an oral defence demonstrating technical knowledge.
Condition for obtaining certificate
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.