|Name of qualification||Rezbar/rezbarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Carver|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and control their own work, taking care of keeping appropriate documentation,
- communicate independently with customers, taking into account the principles of successful communication and business etiquette using modern information and communication technology,
- to ensure the quality and thus the financial success of its work, taking into account the principle of rational use of energy and time,
- comprehensively and responsibly manage and monitor the implementation of regulations and standards regarding safety and health at work and environmental protection principles,
- market their products in compliance with economic regulations,
- to procure, select and prepare wood for the preparation of carving products,
- to make and design woodcuts, shallow and deep reliefs and sculptures, taking into account their purpose,
- to preserve and develop cultural heritage, taking into account its importance in Slovenia.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical assessment with oral defense.
The candidate proves in a practical work assignment the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard. In addition to the practical assignment, an oral defense of the assignment is also performed. The oral defense includes a knowledge test in accordance with the professional standard Carver.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.