|Name of qualification||Koreograf/koreografinjaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Choreographer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and assess their own work and the work of participants,
- conduct administrative processes related to the organisation of activities,
- ensure the quality of their work and carry out self-assessment,
- ensure the maintenance of resources and equipment,
- communicate with dancers and experts,
- use technical terminology and communicate in one foreign language,
- use modern information and communication technologies,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- lead an expert team and/or participate in a team and supervise work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment, take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of others,
- create a choreography,
- direct the artistic expression of dancers and their movement in dance,
- encourage the creative and interpretative abilities of dancers,
- observe the laws of music, stagecraft and space and evaluate their own choreography,
- maintain the physical fitness of dancers and prevent injuries from occurring,
- organise, prepare and run dance training, rehearsals, performances and thematic events.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to validate all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
- practical verification (choreography) with an oral presentation and/or
- a presentation and oral presentation of three original choreographies via videos which the candidate brings to the verification (on a USB drive, CD, DVD or uploaded to an FTP server, YouTube, Dropbox, etc.), with a maximum total duration of 30 minutes.
During the presentation and oral presentation of the choreographies, the guidelines set out in point 11 of this catalogue shall be observed.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.