|Name of qualification||Pivovar/pivovarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Brewer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- autonomously plan and organise their own work,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of their own work in the working environment in accordance with standards,
- observe in their work the principles of rational use of energy, material and time,
- perform work in such a way as not to endanger themselves, other people, property or the environment,
- behave responsibly, enterprisingly and ethically,
- communicate with different stakeholders in the work process, using modern information and communication technologies,
- autonomously brew wort,
- autonomously boil wort,
- autonomously ferment and filter beer,
- autonomously bottle and pasteurise beer,
- ensure traceability and keep appropriate (relevant) documentation.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.