Road object viewer (6688665011)
|Name of qualification||Preglednik/preglednica cestnih objektovAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Road object viewer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- accept and review project documentation and plan their work accordingly
- monitor the work processes in its working group to achieve quality standards and implement measures to improve them in accordance with the quality standards applicable at the construction site, site or workshop
- visually detect damage and the first signs of danger and deterioration of road structures
- participate in the planning of regular maintenance work, repairs and minor renovations of road facilities
- to inform the authorities about the necessity of performing maintenance works on road facilities
- keep records and prepare reports on the condition of road facilities
- comply with applicable regulations in the field of road maintenance
- take into account business ethics when communicating with the various stakeholders he encounters in his work
- use modern communication technology, computer equipment and appropriate software tools that he needs in his work
- in their work, observe the applicable regulations and principles on efficient energy use and protection of health at work and protection of the environment
- to ensure the quality and thus also the financial success of their work, while respecting the principles of rational use of energy, time and materials
- to observe the principles of basic ethical values in business relations, relations with clients and co-workers
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The examination is done in writing with an oral defense (lasts a maximum of 45 minutes) and in a practical work assignment, where the candidate proves the mastery of the required professional competencies according to the criteria of the professional standard and technical documentation. The practical assignment must be followed by an oral defense of the assignment.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.