Machine operator in manufacturing
NVQ catalog, code 6702350011
|Name of qualification
|Upravljalec/upravljalka strojev v proizvodnjiAdd to comparison 
|Translated title (no legal status)
|Machine operator in manufacturing
|Type of qualification
|Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 3
|Category of qualification
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
- prepares, carries out and controls its own work,
- rationally uses energy, material and time,
- protects health and the environment,
- establishes a cooperative relationship with superiors and colleagues,
- prepares the machine and equipment,
- monitors and controls the operation of machinery and equipment during the working process,
- controls the manufacturing process and identify defects in the product and take action.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. They can be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical skills are verified in the selected assignment via the oral presentation of specialised theoretical knowledge about performance of the work.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.