Biogas producer (6867277011)
|Name of qualification||Proizvajalec/proizvajalka bioplinaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Biogas producer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan, organize and carry out work in the work environment in accordance with work quality standards
- handle machines, equipment, materials, energy and time responsibly and economically
- to ensure one's own safety, the safety of others involved in the work process and to protect the environment
- act responsibly and enterprisingly
- communicate with different stakeholders taking into account the principles of successful communication and work as a team
- use modern information and communication technology in the field of biogas production
- accept biodegradable waste and other substrates
- plan the recovery of biodegradable waste and other substrates
- pre-prepare substrates for the anaerobic digestion process
- manage machines and devices in the production process and control the production of biogas
- perform digestate separation
- market services and products in the process of ensuring the circular flow of materials
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which is evaluated by the commission, and if the candidate has provided credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competencies from the occupational standard, the commission may:
- recognizes the knowledge and skills of the occupational standard in full,
- recognizes the knowledge and skills of the occupational standard in part and determines those knowledge, skills and competences that will be tested,
- does not recognize any knowledge and skills of the occupational standard because the candidate does not demonstrate any knowledge, skills and competences from the occupational standard, and will reasonably check the entire occupational standard.
- Practical verification with oral defense.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.