Autopsy Assistant (7206720011)
|Name of qualification||Obdukcijski pomočnik / obdukcijska pomočnicaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Autopsy Assistant|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|ISCED field|| |
Zdravstvo in socialna varnost
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare, organize, carry out and control their own work
- to ensure the quality and performance of work in the work environment in accordance with regulations, professional guidelines and the code
- communicate with customers, clients, patients and co-workers
- assist in autopsy
- to receive and submit the deceased to the prosecution
- to treat the deceased with reverence
- manage safety measures and protect one's own health and the health of others and the environment
- preventively maintain apparatus, devices, aids and accessories and rationally use energy, material and time
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.