NVQ catalog, code 7244056011
|Name of qualification
|Slamokrovec/slamokrovkaAdd to comparison 
|Translated title (no legal status)
|Type of qualification
|Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4
|Category of qualification
Umetnost in humanistika
The candidate is able to:
- plan, carry out and control their own work, while taking care of keeping appropriate documentation,
- communicate independently with customers, taking into account the principles of successful communication and business etiquette using modern information and communication technology,
- to ensure the quality and thus the financial success of its work, while respecting the principles of rational use of energy and time,
- comprehensively and responsibly manage and monitor the implementation of regulations and standards regarding safety and health at work and environmental protection principles,
- market their products in compliance with economic regulations,
- with proper preparation of the material, lay the straw roofing and maintain it properly,
- to preserve and develop the cultural heritage of making thatched roofs, taking into account its importance in Slovenia.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Practical assessment with oral defense.
In the practical work assignment, the candidate proves the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard. In addition to the practical assignment, there is also an oral defense of the assignment, which includes a knowledge test in accordance with the occupational standard Thatcher.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.