CNC machine operator (7441744011)
|Name of qualification||Operater/operaterka na CNC strojuAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||CNC machine operator|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
Knowledge from the field of material processing and materials technology set out in verified upper-secondary programmes at vocational upper-secondary level education in the field of machine engineering or woodworking, proven by a certificate of successful completion of the knowledge test, issued by the institution carrying out the verified programme.
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
The candidates are able to:
- Plan, prepare, carry out and control their own work,
- Use a rational approach to the use of energy, materials and time,
- Ensure occupational safety and take into consideration the principles of environmental protection,
- Use computer equipment and software tools,
- Communicate at professional level with co-workers and business partners,
- Develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- Design and draw simple contours and programme CNC machines,
- Attach tools and workpieces and set machine parameters,
- Use CAD data and NC programme readers,
- Fill out accompanying work documentation and documents related to the processing process.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge,
skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- practical verification and oral presentation
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
There are currently no providers.