Low-rise construction worker (7582853021)
|Name of qualification||Izvajalec/izvajalka del nizkih gradenjAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Low-rise construction worker|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 3|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Learning outcomes Candidates will be able to:
- receive daily instructions for work from a superior and plan their work by phases accordingly,
- ensure the quality and at the same time the financial efficiency of their work and products while observing the principles of rational use of energy, time and material,
- work in such a way as not to endanger themselves or others in their working environment or pollute the environment,
- in communication with the various stakeholders they encounter in their work, observe business ethics,
- read plans and technical drawings for bricklaying work,
- operate light construction machinery in the course of their work, observing health and environmental protection rules,
- make pavements and arrange areas around buildings, carry out structural repairs and maintenance and regulate riverbanks and water infrastructure according to instructions and supervision and within the planned period,
- install elements of sewerage systems and conduits in accordance with instructions and within the planned period.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical test and oral presentation.
Candidates complete a practical assignment to demonstrate their mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation. The completion of the practical assignment may be accompanied by an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.