Security supervisor (8236026011)
|Name of qualification||Varnostnik nadzornik/varnostnica nadzornicaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Security supervisor|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates are able to:
- ensure conditions and plan the implementation of internal control,
- independently carry out internal control of the performance of duties of the security personnel in compliance with the law, implementing regulations, professional standards, internal regulations, the customer’s and the employer’s requirements,
- document the specifics of internal control, monitor and analyse it according to the code of conduct of the profession and professional standards,
- manage and organise work of the security personnel in performing different types of protection of people and property, taking into account the internal regulations and the customer’s instructions,
- examine the work of the security personnel and their use of measures and other means as security officers, while ensuring respect of human rights and fundamental freedoms and ethical principles,
- participate in security planning according to the regulations and code of conduct of the profession,
- monitor appropriate communication of security personnel in different life situations and eliminate shortcomings,
- monitor the integrity of the use of equipment, technical security systems and modern ICT according to the customer’s and the manufacturer’s instructions,
- implement safety and health measures, protection of the environment and fire safety according to regulations and internal regulations.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Verification takes place in writing (60 minutes) and orally and through a practical test with oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.