|Name of qualification||Varnostnik telesni stražar/varnostnica telesna stražarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Bodyguard|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- participate in the planning and organization of their own work based on the interest of the protected person
- perform preliminary security tasks independently
- in cooperation with the security manager, prepare an assessment of the level of risk and a protection plan for the protected person
- to carry out the protection of persons and to react appropriately according to the level of danger, threat or attack on the protected person in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in the field of private protection and observance of the principle of protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms
- communicate appropriately in various life and conflict situations and recognize body language and use special communication techniques when performing technical and physical protection
- take care of the safe movement of the protected person according to the specifics of the place of movement
- ensures the quality and performance of work in accordance with the standards in the field of physical and technical security in accordance with the client's requirements
- use equipment, technical security systems and modern information and communication technology in accordance with the customer's and manufacturer's instructions
- take care of their own safety, health and environmental safety and fire safety in accordance with regulations and internal rules.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
The examination takes place in writing (lasts 60 minutes), orally and practically by defense.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.