Sauna operator (8433843011)
|Name of qualification||Savnar/savnarkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Sauna operator|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 5|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Transport, varnost, gostinstvo in turizem, osebne storitve
|Qualification level|| |
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work,
- prepare the work space, products, aids used in the implementation of the sauna, in accordance with the prescribed sanitary and health conditions,
- receive guests, identify guests' wishes / needs and advise them on the choice and implementation of sauna,
- prepare yourself for work and the guest for the sauna service,
- maintain saunas and other sauna-related rooms,
- implement sauna programs and provide supplementary services in the sauna,
- order and store material, make estimates and calculations of services,
- communicate in business, use professional terminology, use entrepreneurial skills,
- to ensure the quality of service, while respecting the principles of rational use of energy, time and materials,
- maintain high standards of hygiene and safety of saunas and other sauna-related business premises,
- take care of your own safety, the safety of the guest and protect your health and the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which is evaluated by the commission, and if the candidate has provided credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competences from the occupational standard, the commission may:
- recognizes the knowledge and skills of the occupational standard in full,
- recognizes the knowledge and skills of the occupational standard in part and determines those knowledge, skills and competences that will be tested,
- does not recognize any knowledge and skills of the occupational standard because the candidate does not demonstrate any knowledge, skills and competences from the occupational standard, and will check the entire occupational standard as appropriate.
- Service with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.