Ballet dancer (8623521011)
|Name of qualification||Baletni plesalec/baletna plesalkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Ballet dancer|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 6|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Umetnost in humanistika
|Qualification level|| |
- prepare themselves for the work of a ballet dancer,
- communicate with ballet dancers, co-workers and other professionals in the ballet field,
- ensure the quality of own work and carry out self-evaluation,
- protect health and the environment and ensure safety at work,
- use modern information and communication Technologies,
- appear in public as a ballet dancer,
- express themselves through dance and acting,
- dance and participate in preparation of productions and stagings,
- study and contribute to the creation of roles,
- use French technical terminology,
- carry out exercises to maintain dance skills and knowledge and rehearse for appearances in productions,
- ensure harmonious physical and mental development and professional development.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc. There are currently no providers in the database for this qualification.