NVQ catalog, code 8636238011
|Name of qualification
|Montažer kamna/montažerka kamnaAdd to comparison 
|Translated title (no legal status)
|Type of qualification
|Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 3
|Category of qualification
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- cooperate with co-workers, clients and customers,
- read and use technical and technological documentation,
- select materials and instruments for the installation of natural stone products, with regard to the properties of the stone,
- use hand tools and power tools to prepare stone for fitting,
- carry out manual finishing and preparation of details for installation,
- install interior and exterior wall and floor cladding and solid stone products,
- line complex details of edges, pillars, jambs and terminations of structures with stone.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here .
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical skills are verified in the selected assignment via the oral presentation of specialised theoretical knowledge about performance of the work.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.