Hydraulic engineering worker (8712665011)
|Name of qualification||Hidrotehnični delavec/hidrotehnična delavkaAdd to comparison |
|Translated title (no legal status)||Hydraulic engineering worker|
|Type of qualification||Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija, SOK raven 4|
|Category of qualification||Poklicna kvalifikacija|
|Admission requirements|| |
|ISCED field|| |
Tehnika, proizvodne tehnologije in gradbeništvo
|Qualification level|| |
Candidates will be able to:
- prepare equipment and the work site,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- communicate with co-workers, superiors and others,
- protect health and the environment,
- demonstrate awareness that their work has an impact on the living environment of wild plant and animal species and familiarity with the procedure to be followed when work could represent a risk to protected wild plant or animal species,
- clean riverbanks, watercourses, ditches and marsh ditches,
- carry out cutting and mowing on the banks of watercourses and dams,
- clean swallow holes,
- repair damage to water infrastructure (dams, weirs, bank defences, ditches, etc.) and to watercourses and waterside land,
- repair damage to water infrastructure and damage to watercourses and waterside land using plant material,
- clean gravel barriers,
- carry out remediation of damaged water infrastructure and land covered by water and coastal land,
- protect structures and land at risk from the harmful action of water.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Assessment and completion
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification in the field with an oral presentation of theoretical contents.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.