- contributes to increased quality and professionalism of work;
- offers better transparency of employee skills and easier job matching;
- provides the possibility of a formal recognition of employee work experience;
- enables the rapid acquisition of an official certificate of professional competence;
- in some cases, it can replace a school certificate;
- can be an official document for promotion or employment;
- responds quickly to the needs of businesses.
NVQ is an optimal tool for better employees
At a time when education and a school certificate or a diploma no longer necessarily constitute proof of an individual’s professional competence, and when the market creates the need for new knowledge, new experience, and new professions on an almost daily basis, the National Vocational Qualification can be the answer for any company striving for collective satisfaction, more flexible employment, and competitiveness in domestic and international markets.